In addition to writing on my blog, I also write for other sites and have been on television, radio and newspaper clips. Here’s where you can find me!
Fox News, Special Report “Republicans Split Over Paid Leave”
*Cuenca, Ecuador, Telerama: November 2015
*PIX11 Morning News, February 2015 Diversity in Television
NPR: The Rise of Grandfamilies , 2014
Oye Mami Show: Raising Bilingual Kids, 2018
- Top Ten Reasons to Visit Morocco
- Why Teaching Spanish to Kids is Important
- 5 Reasons Why My Husband is a Good Dad
- New York City: 5 Fun, Free Things to do With Your Kids This Summer
- Philly: 5 Must-Do Activities This Summer
- New York City: Fun and Free This Holiday Season
- New York City with Kids: 5 Must-Do Holiday Activities
- Cosmo for Latinas Fabulous Fall Launch
- Adrianna Domingos-Lupher: Military Money Chica
- Alisa Valdes to bring Dirty Girls to the Big Screen
- Why I Decided to Baptize My Son
- Name Change After Marriage: I Do or I Don’t?
- Why We Need to Think about Organ Donation
- How I Celebrate My Mom on Mother’s Day
- Is Gun Safety Really Better in the U.S. Compared to South America?
- Of Course Papa Francisco is Latino!
- French Kids Eat Everything: Our Kids Can Too!
- To Have or Not Have Another Baby?
- Surviving as a Couple After Baby is Born
- What if the Next Pope Were a Woman?
- Family-Friendly Policies: A Working Mom’s Wish List for Employers
- The Great Disconnect: Latinas & Catholicism
*Multicultural Kid Blogs
- Creating our Family traditions, including paying it forward
- First Person: Talking to our children about inappropriate touching and sexual abuse
- Opinion: Will my toddler ever go to sleep?
- Passing on our heritage through words and refranes
- Opinion: It’s OK to say a working mom needs help
- Opinion: We’re wives, moms and daughters – but we have to think of ourselves too
- Parent “intervention” – how much is too much?
- Opinion: How do you know when you’re ready for baby Number Two?
- The traditions I missed – and the ones I gained – as a child of immigrants
- Opinion: Disciplining the kids, Bicultural Style
- My Decision to Speak to My Child only in Spanish
- Opinion: Raising my son without reinforcing gender stereotypes
- Opinion: Why Food Labels Annoy Me
- Vacationing without your kid is OK- really!
- Dear Parents: I’m sorry I judged
- My extended family is not just on holidays- it’s every day
- Wanting to give your kids more than you had- without spoiling them
- Dealing with toddler anxiety- mine that is
- I’m a married mom – and I live with my parents
- Help! My toddler curses
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Super Mickey’s Adventure Review and Giveaway
- Why Consistency and Repetition are Key for Bilingual Kids
- Quién Fue Collection: Review and Giveaway
- Arte Kids Bilingual Board Review and Giveaway
- Will I Ever Stop Being Mama to Become Mommy?
- Homework is in English. Now What?
- Bilingualism Should be Seen as a Gift, Regardless of Socio-Economic Status
- Starting Daycare Means Stepping Up our Language Efforts
- Book Review: Faster! Faster! ¡Más rápido! ¡Más rápido!
- 31 Days of Reading in Spanish: La Oruga Muy Hambrienta
- 31 Days of Reading in Spanish: Buenas Noches Luna
- What Will Pre-School Do to My Son’s Spanish Skills?
- Españolita Blog: Family Fridays “Keep Your Eye on the Prize!”
- MarocMama: My First Hammam Experience
- Coupon Mamacita: Ways to Save as a Graduate Student!
- Sofrito for your Soul: Kids Don’t Need Soda, Really.
- Latina on a Mission: Book Review: Can We Really Have it All?
- Hold with an Open Hand: Raising a Bilingual Baby: You Can Do It Too!
- Scary Mommy: The Importance of Getting Away
- Milkmakers Blog: Pumping at Work: My 15 month Journey
- Fox News, New York hopes its family leave law becomes national model
- The Knot: 6 Multicultural Wedding Celebrations—and What You Can Learn From Them
- My Mommyvents: Put those things Away! Moms talk about Public Breastfeeding
- Bloomberg News: Wall Street, Techdom, and the Hard Truth about Parental Leave
- Dreams in Heels: How Three Different Cultures Share a Tradition Called Three Kings’ Day
- Babble: 20 Expert Tips on Raising a Globally Minded Child
- Kids Yoga Stories: 10 Tips for Teaching Spanish to Children
- Latinamom.me: Baby’s First Words en Español