My Wish List for 2015: 15 Things I Want To See Happen
Big and small here’s what I hope I will see, do, and happen in 2015.
- More and more great things coming to LadydeeLG! Early in 2014 I made the switch to WordPress and this year brought many blogging opportunities, including some great collaborations with brands, opportunities for growth at Hispanicize and Niche Parent, trips and more… can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store!
- Goodbye GRAD SCHOOL! 2015 will be a HUGE year for me personally… if all goes well, in May, I will be finally getting my MPA in Nonprofit Management! Hooray!
- I will not be afraid to Vlog. Last year many people told me I should get into vlogging, and I think I will finally try it in 2015. (Watch for Enzo’s language clips and more!)
- Organize my life. I mean… my house and my life… Anyone want to help? I’m in constant need of organizing help. I’m a hot mess. But I’ve heard there’s creativity in clutter, so maybe there is a method to my madness 😉
- Hillary finally announces she’s officially running in 2016!
- Western Queens will get a French Dual Language Program! Here are 10 reasons why we need one in Queens!
- Take our son to his great-grandfather’s country house in France. Our son’s great-grandfather has a house in Auvergne, in the heart of France… a place that I’ve been told is called “L’Assiette de Fromages” because there are many different type of cheeses in the area. I can’t wait for him to experience that! (OK, full disclosure…I also can’t wait to taste all the yummy cheeses.)
- A basement renovation… I realize this is an ambitious one but we really want to renovate our basement and backyard! … I even made a Pinterest board with all my renovation ideas.
- Speaking about Pinterest, I’ve been neglecting it… time to get my pin-on.
- Chicago… yes I’m putting it out there to the Universe. 2015 is the year I will visit the Windy City.
- Make homemade butter… apparently it’s really easy and I discovered this product that is on my must-buy list.
- I will cook more… I have this amazing cookbook by Daniel Boulud that I’m dying to try and intimidated by at the same time.
- Run a 5 K. I’m recycling this from my 2013 resolutions because I never completed it. (Because I really don’t like running, but I want to challenge myself.)
- Will 2015 be the year paid family leave becomes a reality? I sure do hope so…
- Do more yoga. I had been going weekly in 2013 and then in 2014 something happened (oh wait, yes, I had SO MUCH work.) and then I stopped… time to get back on the ohm track.
What projects are you tackling in 2015? What do you hope will happen in our country? What are your goals? Share them with me below!
Tags : wishlist for 2015