I have decided to share my 2013 resolutions with you so that i will be motivated (=guilted) into keeping them! ha! So here goes:
1. I will do my best to be more organized. What i mean is that I will work at it. I have realized that I spend so much time and energy looking for stuff that it is time I get my act together.
2. I will make date nights a priority. I realize that it is important to spend quality time with my hubbs, especially now that we are parents, it is important not to forget that we are a couple too.
3. I will try doing more yoga. Time to get my OHM on 🙂
4. I will cook more. (For real this time— not like the last time I attempted to do more cooking and gave up after a while!) I would like to try one new recipe a week…
5. I will sort my mail and not let loads of unopened mail pile up. The Paper shredder will b my best friend.
6. I will moisturize. Something so simple that can make you feel so good!
7. I will run a 5k this year. (Start training and exercising now!)
End of list…7 is a lot! Wishing you a fabulous new year!
Share your resolutions, dreams and aspirations for 2013 below or tweet me! @dianalimongi
Hugs, Diana aka LadydeeLG =)