Since my son loves best through play, I often think about how to make learning Spanish more fun. He loves building so I created these syllables in Spanish that can be used to “build” words, by learning sounds and putting them together.
Here are a few ways I use these printable to practice syllables in Spanish:
- Practice the sounds out loud. In Spanish, you learn the syllables with their corresponding sounds, example: MA, ME, MI, MO, MU, etc.
- Practice reading the number of syllables words have. I create a word, and have my son tell me how many syllables are in the words.
- Create words. Have your child create a certain number of words using the syllables available.
- Practice vocabulary and meaning: Create words that your child may or may not know, and have him/her read it, and then, ask what the word means in English.
- Make it a game/race: How many words can your child write in 1 minute, for example? Have fun!
Want more? Check out Sight Word Bingo.
Hope this resource helps you and your kiddos practice their Spanish~
Don’t forget to follow me everywhere!