20 Must-Have Baby Registry Items
As expecting parents, it can be overwhelming the kinds of lists and what people tell you you need to put on your registry. The truth is, there are some things that you will not need, even though people tell you you do… for example, some people swear that every baby’s room needs a Diaper Genie, but we didn’t use one. Another thing people say you need? A wipe warmer… we didn’t use one either.
So here I am sharing the items that I used… and loved. Some of these things weren’t on my registry, I bought them later, so I’m saving you all the trouble!
6. Natural teething solutions… because you never know when your baby is going to start teething, add these to your registry and you will be set!
12. Itzbeen: I will be honest, I didn’t use this correctly when I bought it, but if you do, it is great, it will help you remember when the last time you fed your baby, or gave him medicine or changed his diaper was.
13. Crib protectors: One of those things that you will definitely need once your bundle of joy is big enough to get up and start chewing on the crib!
16. A baby carrier
Baby carrier is super useful, however there are many kinds. I had two: The Bjorn and the Moby.
If I had to do it over, I’d probably choose the Ergo and the Moby. I also had a sling which wasn’t bad… here are some options:
17. Pacifier Case you really want to have a place to put your kid’s paci away.
18. Video Cam – I didn’t have a video cam BUT I have friends who do … I (mistakenly) thought it would just be OK to go in and check on the baby… can I tell you how many times I woke my son up like that? So if I ever have another one… I’m getting this!
20. Glider … I love love love my glider (It’s one of the 20 things that helped me survive parenthood!) and I still use it sometimes when my kiddo is sick and just wants to be held. It was definitely a great buy!
What would you add to this list? What items were your go-tos and must-haves? Share the knowledge below!