5 Things I Loved about #NicheParent14
As far as conferences go, #NicheParent14 rocked! Here are 5 things I loved about #NicheParent14:
- Family friendly… As a working mom, I don’t see my son a lot during the week, so when I go to conferences I usually miss him during the weekends as well. #NicheParent14 allowed me to LEARN and to spend time with my son and mom.
- Sessions… There was only one problem… I wanted to go to them all!! Such great sessions and speakers! I learned so much!
- Location, location, location: #NicheParent14 was held at the happiest place in earth, in October (perfect time to visit Florida!) at Coronado Springs, in Walt Disney World.
- Activities: my favorite activity was by Painting with a Twist… But the most special one was the Blue Man Group… Seeing Enzo’s face light up and listening to him be mesmerized by the show “Mira mama, es magia.” It was pretty awesome. Of course, watching his eyes light up when he met Minnie and Mickey was pretty fantastic as well.
- Multicultural environment: Before attending Niche Parent, I had never been to a conference that was SO multicultural. I loved it! I think there is so much to learn from other parents and other cultures. It was great to see so many people networking and forming friendships!
So, if you’re on the fence about attending blogging conferences I can tell you that every conference I’ve been to has been a great networking and learning experience…If you’re on the fence, check out reasons why you should attend social media conferences. You should also check out these tips for social media conference newbies here.
For more info on #NicheParent14, check out the hashtag on Instagram and Twitter. Also check out these great recaps:
Atypical Familia,Lisa Quinones-Fontanez: #NicheParent14 Takeaways and Magical Moments.
Northshore Mama, Kari Jordan: My Very Long #NicheParent14 Recap