1. I am not a proponent of “cosleeping” but guess what? I understand why @babyenzog wants to sleep with Mama, I mean, warm, pillowtop bed next to mama is no match to that dumb hard, cold crib mattress… I think if I were him, I’d want to sleep with me too.
2. The whole American Pediatrics Association telling you your kids shouldn’t watch TV before 2? Well, that is just, in my opinion; unrealistic… that would mean that I wouldn’t be able to have the TV on at all if I didn’t want my son to watch any TV before 2? Also, I do believe he has learned some things from TV… that is the truth…like Yo Gabba Gabba who teaches him to not be mean to his friends, and Diego who teaches him all kinds of neat stuff (me too! All about chinchillas and savannahs and endangered species… see even I’m smarter thanks to them!) I stand by my choice.
3. I am afraid of potty training… because I am afraid of having to clean the poop out of the mini potty. (don’t judge)
4. I went on vacation and went away for a few days without my LO, and it was wonderful. And no, I do not feel guilty about saying this.
5. I am so not ready for a second baby, and people who have more than one deserve medals, trophies and certificates of valor IMHO.
6. There are days when I want to hide in the bathroom… hell I’ve tried and Enzo still finds me.
7. I think there should be a place (a magical place) where moms can go and rest/sleep/get better when they are sick. Because when you are sick and you stay home, there really is no rest.
8. I used to think peeing fast was a talent, but now I think I strive for taking as long as possible, as to prolong the 2.5 minutes of “alone” time before there’s a knock on the door.
9. I wish I made myself eat as many vegetables as I make @babyenzog eat.
10. Moms make the world go round. (IMHO)